Monday, September 25, 2006

Healthier Material


(How to Be Healthy - Kids Book)

My eldest (5 years) came home with a better book: How To Be Healthy by Nash Kramer
I was really impressed with this one and so were the kids.


(I eat vegetables and I eat Lots of fruit)


(That keeps me healthy too)

This weekend we bought Room on the Broom, which is quite complex really, but well worth it.

(Room on the Broom)

My youngest read pages of this one as well, with help. I had to work on them for quite a while to buy it instead of Horrible Histories sticker books.

My youngest has taken to saying:

"If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both."

This is a saying he got from Civilization 4, which i highly recommend as an alternative to first person shooters or third person jumper type games. Its quite educational, in more ways than one. It was created by Firaxis Games.
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Civilization

No comments: