Friday, December 15, 2006

Paper Tiger, Genuine Poo



It pales in comparison to my other dog related issue, but it doesn't go away...not even with the rain sometimes.

Dog feces (shit) is present along the pavements, on the green, and by the park fence.

I'm speaking in general, and of Henbury in particular.


Dog owners don't care, in general, about picking it up, unless they think they will get caught. I wouldn't want to pick up dog shit, in fact its one of the main reasons we don't currently have a dog. I don't want to have to chose between picking it up every time, and getting my kids to take responsibility.

Ask yourself this: If humans started defecating in the streets, regularly, how long would it be before there was a major outcry, and police investigation?

And how is human feces really different from the canine variety?

Laws without enforcement are paper tigers.

 

No comments: